Return & Pick Up Policies
Need To Make A Return?
Hopefully you love everything you have purchased, but if something does not work out, we’re here to help!
If you feel you have received a defective or damaged item, please contact us within 2 business days of the delivery date.
Return Eligibility Requirements
We do not accept returns. Please see below for our exchange policy.
- Exchanges must be returned/exchanged within 14 days of purchase date.
- If any item is any form of “sale item” then it is the final sale.
We are a small business and provide donations based on sales. Yearly, we donate up to 50% of our profits to foster children & foster related non profit organizations.
How To Make A Return
- Return for an exchange:
- We will gladly exchange an item if it is in stock.
- Return for store credit:
- To request a prepaid return shipping label, please contact Ashlee@hopefulhome.org with order number and items being returned.
- If packages are not returned to us 10 business days after the return has been requested, there will be a restocking fee.
- Return shipping label cost will be deducted from store credit.
When Mailing In A Return
- Please ensure your items are securely packaged! We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their return.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days of receipt and you will be e-mailed when we process your return!
- Returns that do not meet our eligibility requirements are subject to a restocking fee.
Please note: We are not responsible for lost, misdelivered, stolen packages, or packages that were sent to the address that was entered at checkout that the customer failed to correct.
If your tracking shows that your package has been delivered, please check with your neighbors and family members to confirm they did not receive it by mistake. Then feel free to file a claim with the appropriate delivery service.
If your tracking shows that your package has not been delivered and there seems to be an unexplained delay in the delivery of your package, please feel free to contact us and we would be happy to help you.
Keep in mind: Our Free Shipping option does not always guarantee insured packages. Insured packages are based on the weight of the package. To ensure your package has coverage, please select USPS Priority Shipping at checkout.
Local Pick Up
- Porch pick up is an option.
- Porch pick up is in Georgetown, KY.
- Porch pick up are Thursday’s 12pm-5pm and Saturday’s 10am-3pm.
- Packages that are not picked up, will be put on the porch the next available porch pick up date.
- You can use the code “PICKUP” at checkout to deduct shipping cost. Please email us at Ashlee@hopefulhome.org to receive the porch pick up address